Thursday, April 12, 2018

Virginia State Senator: "POISON GAS attack in Syria" WAS BY U.S. SPONSORED "rebels" aka TERRORISTS! Those who say SYRIA would be BETTER OFF under "REGIME CHANGE" are DESPICABLE LIARS who SHOULD BE HANGED for SUPPORTING TERRORISM!

SYRIA - the SIMPLE TRUTH the DEMONIC JEWS 
and their ARMIES of TRAITORS, govt. bureaucrats, 
MEDIA WHORES, ghoulish WAR PROFITEERS, 
and TERRORIST SUPPORTING LIARS don't want you to know: 
"80% of population in Syria are  under ASSAD GOVT & SYRIA ARMY control &  PROTECTION... and of the other 20% in TERRORIST CONTROLLED territory, TWO THIRDS WISH they could get to Assad ruled territory!!!!

"Most of Syria is rocky desert.... of the urban centers, 80% of the people ARE UNDER SYRIAN GOVT.
 CONTROL & PROTECTION...
and of THE OTHER 20% in TERRORIST CONTROLLED territory, TWO-THIRDS **wish** that  they COULD GET TO territory
CONTROLLED BY the ASSAD govt. & army" - 
 Courageous, well informed Virginia State Senator  RICHARD BLACK,
who HAS BEEN TO SYRIA - and NOT on a LYING, TRAITOR, MASS-MURDEROUS JEWS paid-for junket
 THE DEGNERATE LYING TRAITOR SCUM 
of the U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT, 
WAR DEPARTMENT,  
CIA, NSA, NRO, DIA, ONI, 
    in the CONGRESS, in the SENATE, 
inside the TRUMP WHITE HOUSE,
in the LYING CORPORATE WHORE MEDIA... 
      and in EVERY TREASONOUS  JEW TEMPLE, 
SCHOOL, COMMUNITY CENTER, cultural group,
civic group, much less business alliance
 or LOBBY GROUP  ARE  **ALL SPEWING LIES**  
that seek to DESTROY, NULLIFY, EXTERMINATE, CENSOR, and WIPE OUT 
the choice of the SYRIAN PEOPLE... 
HANG THE TERRORIST 
SUPPORTING TRAITORS !!
"We have a CIA & a State Dept. that have OBJECTIVES in mind... and they PUT OUT WHATEVER PROPAGANDA they want"
"WHAT WOULD BE the MOTIVE for SYRIA using poison gas?" 
THERE IS NONE!
IT's ALL CIA / JEW-NAZI traitors' PROPAGANDA LIES! 

- and it is ONLY Ordinary Citizens who OPPOSE and "
CONFRONT this LYING PROPAGANDA, WARMONGERING,  

MASS-MURDER for WAR-PROFITEERING corporations
(by DEGENERATE BILLIONAIRES & TRAITORS working for 

foreign,  racist, genocidal states) lying propaganda narrative



=======================