Meanwhile - it's back to work here at TheJewishWars, trying to capture the insanity of those plague carrying, economy killing rats we call our 'elite' 'leaders' infesting, sabotaging, and destroying our planet -
As Wall Street has convinced themselves - and Con-gress, and bribed politicians, and bought-off academic whores + house-slave media whores - that
"WHAT IS GOOD FOR WALL STREET FINANCIAL RAPISTS, is GOOD FOR AMERIKA",
we have this year's Hollywood orgy of movies and media fellatio putting a polished spin on the evil Neo-Con sabotage destruction of America, cleverly captured in the below well-done spoof of this year's 'oscar' nominations -
(following the "inherent goodness" of the mass-homicidal 'god' portrayed in the 'holy' blood-drenched bible, we can rest assured!)
- Sandy Hook massacre & Batman movie shooting massacre;
- Afghanistan war killing the very people we armed to fight the Soviets/Russian Red Army in the 1980s;
- our friendly Mossad/cia guardians paying one side to bomb the other side every few weeks in Iraq to keep the sectarian conflicts roiling at a steady boil...
...our same CIA/Mossad/Saudi/Qatar/UAE/Kuwait/Bahrain "1980s style BCCI NY, Washington, Arab terrorist money laundering network 'banking operation'... ON STEROIDS " financing mass-murderous terror attacks in Syria, Libya, Iran, Yemen, Africa and anywhere else our "benevolent guardians" want to sow a little
- GESTAPO TORTURE as a force for Amerikan good;
- invincible government super-hero teams who never kill the wrong people...
HOLLYWOOD WHORES 2012-2013 have a script, and they're sticking to it!!
h/t to mk, for catching this fantastic 'Oscar' spoof of Hollywood's blood-drenched orgy of hate, parasitic finance, and warmongering blood-lust!
http://youtu.be/Clza1XVA0SI ( h/t mk )
Meanwhile "the Reformed Broker" (Josh Brown) and Adam Synder of The Economic Collapse blog both explain how this ORGY of media lies of evil NEO-CON mutual masturbation - between the media whores, the con-gress (+ presidents, other politicians, & academia), and the "wealthy white guys" hyper-wealthy FINANCIAL RAPISTS of Wall Street, City-of-London, & Tel Aviv work their magic - making themselves ever, insanely richer on nothing but Bernanke bucks $$ created-out-of-thin-air Fed funny money, as the real economy craters:
20 Signs That The U.S. Poverty Explosion Is Hitting Children And Young People The Hardest
The New PE Ratio: Price to Ego
by "The Reformed Broker", Joshua M Brown, February 15th, 2013
I've been in the markets a decade and a half and I don't know what the fuck kind of Wild West dick-measuring contest this [market setting Dow 14,000 highs] thing has turned into...
David Einhorn's latest 13D filing shows that he loaded up on shares of Apple - raising his stake by 50% - just before bringing a lawsuit demanding some kind of convoluted preferred dividend scheme. I must have had the abridged version of Graham and Dodd because I can't remember the chapter in 'Security Analysis' that teaches Lawyer Selection in value investing.
In the Price to Ego market, with deep enough pockets your trade can never be wrong, you just need the courts to prove it.
And with the amended 13D filed last night, we now know that Carl Icahn is officially out to destroy Bill Ackman's career and sink his Pershing Square fund. Icahn is now a 13% stakeholder in Herbalife - a stock which Pershing Square has turned into the World's Fair of Short Positions. The old lion's [infamous corporate raider Icahn] got a host of quasi-related entities lined up to take a parasitic pyramid scheme private, at god knows what price, just to rip the overconfident short-seller's throat out. Ackman told CNBC this morning that he's basically unfazed by the potential squeeze Carl has put on him and, oh, by the way, (yawn), what's for breakfast? Only mighty Zeus, explaining away his ongoing paternity of human children with earth-bound maidens under Hera's glare, could possibly be quite this blasé.
In the meantime, JC Penney, Ackman's other big tentpole position, may now be traded as a proxy for Pershing's solvency.
If you think any of this shit is trading based on fundamentals or technicals, you're basically like a clown in the zoo.
The 2013 Wall Street maxim is: Buy on the lawsuit, sell on the CNBC appearance.
Price to Ego is a very difficult metric with which to invest....
Dec 20, 2012
The mainstream media continues to insist that the economy is “getting better”, but the poverty numbers for children and young people just continue to explode. For example, did you know that the poverty rate for families with a head of household under the age of 30 is a whopping 37 percent? [that's 1 out of 3 for those who are counting!]
Children and young people sure didn’t cause our recent economic downturn, but they sure are getting hit the hardest by it. According to the U.S. Department of Education, for the first time ever more than a million U.S. public school students are homeless. That seems like an impossible number, but it is actually true. How in the world could the “wealthiest nation on earth” get to the point where more than a million children can’t count on a warm bed to sleep in at night? Sadly, a huge number of American children can’t count on a warm dinner either. About a fourth of them are enrolled in the food stamp program. What do you do if you are a parent in that kind of situation? How do you explain to your kids that you can’t afford a nice home like everybody else has or that you can’t afford to go to the grocery store and buy them some dinner?
Young people are experiencing very rough times right now as well. If you are under the age of 30, it is really, really difficult to get a job in America today. The competition for the few decent jobs that seem to be available is absolutely crazy. Unemployment among young people is at a level that we have not seen since World War II, and this is causing major problems.
Even if you do have a college degree, there is no guarantee that you will be able to get any type of a job. In fact, more than half of all college graduates under the age of 25 were either unemployed or underemployed last year. There are millions of very talented college graduates that are waiting tables, making sandwiches or stocking shelves down at the local branch of a global retail conglomerate. Meanwhile, they are saddled with record breaking amounts of student loan debt.
This is easily the worst economic environment that we have seen for young people since the Great Depression of the 1930s. The number of good jobs continues to decline. Many young people are faced with the choice of taking a bad job or having no job at all.
If you are under 30 in America today, you better hope that you come from a wealthy family or that you have some really good connections, because otherwise the future looks pretty bleak for you.
The following are 20 signs that the U.S. poverty explosion is hitting children and young people the hardest…
1. If you can believe it, a higher percentage of children is living in poverty in America today than was the case back in 1975.
2. More than one out of every five children in the United States is currently living in poverty.
3. According to U.S. Census data, 57 percent of all American children live in a home that is either considered to be “poor” or “low income”.
4. Median household income for families with children dropped by a whopping $6,300 between 2001 and 2011. [What most people call Republican-style 'BUSH-o-nomics" is actually so-called 'liberal Democrat' Wall Street/GoddamnSachs/vampire-squid shyster cum Clinton Treasury Secretary Bob Rubin "RUBIN-omics"]
5. For the first time ever, more than a million public school students in the United States are homeless. That number has risen by 57 percent since the 2006-2007 school year.
6. It is being projected that half of all American children will be on food stamps at least once before they turn 18 years of age.
7. One university study estimates that child poverty costs the U.S. economy 500 billion dollars each year.
8. The 18 to 24 age group has a higher unemployment rate than any other age group in the United States.
9. Young adult employment is now at the lowest level that we have seen since World War II.
10. In 2007, the unemployment rate for the 20 to 29 age bracket was about 6.5 percent. Today, the unemployment rate for that same age group is about 13 percent.
11. Families that have a head of household under the age of 30 have a poverty rate of 37 percent.
12. Family homelessness in the Washington D.C. region (one of the wealthiest regions in the entire country) has risen 23 percent since the last recession began.
13. Since the year 2000, incomes for U.S. households led by someone between the ages of 25 and 34 have fallen by about 12 percent after you account for inflation.
14. In 1984, the median net worth of households led by someone 65 or older was 10 times larger than the median net worth of households led by someone 35 or younger. Today, the median net worth of households led by someone 65 or older is 47 times larger than the median net worth of households led by someone 35 or younger.
15. During 2011, 53 percent of all Americans with a bachelor’s degree under the age of 25 were either unemployed or underemployed.
16. Many young people are finding that they cannot afford to get married these days. Sadly, an all-time low 44.2 percent of all Americans between the ages of 25 and 34 are married right now.
17. Right now, approximately 53 percent of all Americans in the 18 to 24 age group are living at home.
18. The number of Americans in the 25 to 34 age group that live with their parents has grown by 25 percent since 2007.
19. One survey discovered that 85 percent of all college seniors plan on moving back in with their parents after graduation.
20. Overall, approximately 25 million American adults are living with their parents in the United States right now according to Time Magazine.
After reading all of those statistics, do you still doubt that America is in decline? If so, you can find some more shocking statistics right here.
The truth is that it should be painfully evident to anyone with a brain that our economy is not working correctly anymore. We have lots of talented people, but there are not nearly enough jobs and a lot of those very talented people end up sleeping out in the streets.
TODAY's 'American' MEDIA WHORES are just like Goebbel's NAZI PROPAGANDA during WWII,
WHITEWASHING the death camps out of what the "good German volk" were allowed to know during the war....
According to America's craven, treasonous media whores - at the Meyer/Graham cowardly, lying Washington Post, at the treasonous Sulzberger NY Slimes, at the Wonsakaler cnn/Time/Warner Hollywood warmongering media propaganda empire, at the traitor Bloomberg "we love our cut of Ben Bernanke's monthly $85 billion in Fed money-printing" Bloomberg 'news' - and throughout all of American corporate owned 'major media' the story is simple:
If YOU are NOT part of the CONNECTED, INCESTUOUS, relentlessly lying, treasonous, entitled, money-grubbing, Bernanke-fellatio ELITE - if you don't have a good job as part of the top 35% of the ruling cabal -
THEN YOU DON'T COUNT!!